100 HTML PRACTICE PROJECTS IDEAS
Back when I was learning HTML, I had a hard time coming up with HTML practice project ideas. You may be going through the same challenge. I made this list so that you don’t waste time trying to find ideas.
The ideas in this list are open-ended. You can choose a unique angle for the ideas that I have presented. I have seperated the ideas into === categories.
1. Hobby projects
If you have any hobby, find some content to share about your hobby be it pictures or videos that you want to appear on your web page. If you are into building projects this hobby section should excite you.
2. RC aeroplanes
3. Paper planes
4. Matchstick rockets
2. People HTML projects
5. Celebrity Crush page
6. About me page
7. A tribute page
8. Political party’s page
9. Politician’s page
10. Recipe ideas.
11. Wines collection.
12. Expensive wines.
13. Succulents Plants
14. Pet dog
Tutorial projects: Teach any skill. How to projects.
16. Learn to knit
17. Learn to shoot a video with a phone
18. Learn to edit pictures Learn to create a logo.
19. Elite Military teams projects
20. Innovative Energy systems
21. Local competition
22. Local festival
23. Local football club
24. Local extracurricular club
25. Local Camping site
Lists type HTML projects
26. Football Player
27. Camping trip gear
28. Hiking trip gear
29. Rock climbing gear
30. List of Jetfighter owned by the US/ Russia/ Britain
31. Your favourite band playlist
32. A bucket list ideas
33. A poem
34. Questionnaire about anything
35. Lyrics to a song
36. Space Rocket launch
37. Global warming
38. Volunteer experience
39. NGO’ organisation’s work
40. Favourite movie or series.
41. Favourite character, actor or actress.
42. A Country
43. Non-obvious tourist destination
44. Local initiative project
45. Facebook post-like page
46. Tweet post
47. Science text experiments
48. Tell a story
49. Product review e.g. book
Picking an idea for your project
If you didn’t find any idea that you like, there are 2 ways that I can help you:
Pick an idea that you thought was interesting and personalise it.
List your interests/ hobbies and google something interesting about them. Then make a page of what you finally come up with.
As you read through the projects list and get an idea, explore it.
Content for your project
Once you have chosen an idea, you need to find/ create content in the form of text, videos and images. There are two ways to do this:
- You can write the content yourself. However, if writing the content gets in the way of practising HTML, go with the second method.
- You can get content under Creative Commons license. If you are truly not inspired, got to Wikipedia and get some of the content there. I suggested Wikipedia because most if not all content is open source. Give proper attribution when you use someone’s content.
Please share more ideas in the comments below.