DevPractical is a website that focuses on helping beginners to learn, create and publish web based projects.
It mainly focuses on beginners, and anyone who want to create something useful but is not ready to learn lots of languages while starting out.
It is my hope that this website will explain things with the beginners mindset and you will find it useful.
This website is currently maintained by Avic Ndugu.
- Do not republish any of the articles/ posts that appear on this website. However, you can selectively quote part of an article/ post provided you add a link to the original source(this website).
- You are free to use any code that appears in the tutorials.
- For teachers: you are free to print the contents contained on this website for use in a classroom.
- You are also free to add a link to DevPractical’s tutorials and blog posts.
- If there’s anything else here you want to use, Just email me and ask.
- DevPractical is free for your own personal use.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://devpractical.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- We also use 3rd party Google Analytics tools to monitor anonymous site usage and statistics.
- Should you choose to subscribe to the newsletter, we only collect your email address. If you want to stop receiving emails from devpractical.com, you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of any email you have received from this website.
For more information, visit Terms and Conditions
Front End Developer Newsletter
Receive a monthly Frontend Web Development newsletter.
Never any spam, easily unsubscribe any time.