Learn HTML Guide: things to learn in HTML
List of things you should be able to accomplish when learning HTML.
Add text to a webpage.
At the first stage, you should be able to add text to the webpage using a text editor and view the result on the browser. You can also familiarise with the basic HTML tags that are included in every webpage.
- Format text as heading, paragraph, list, superscripts, subscripts, etc. You can then move on to using markup to label text as headings and other markups styles.
- Add emphasis on text using bold or italics. You will learn how to add bold and italics using various methods.
- Add links to a webpage.
- Add Images and videos to a webpage.
- Add styles to a webpage on the head tag.
- Add basic styling to a webpage.
- How to use class and Id to style different elements of HTML.
List of projects you can make
- Hello World HTML page.
- Tribute page.
- Youtube page.
- Documentation page.
- Blog page. You can continue reading the whole list of HTML Projects you can try out.
- Simple form.
I love these projects because you can also use them to practice CSS. Infact when you want to practice CSS, you will be a step ahead since you will improving on your already built projects not starting afresh.