Html Project: Wikipedia page
- Knowledge required: HTML only
- Difficulty: Beginner friendly.
- Estimate project completion time: 2 hours
Skill focus of the project
Some of the HTML skills that you will practice while working on this project are:
- Adding different types of text like headings, paragraphs, lists, links, and superscript to the webpage.
- Adding a table of content containing page jump links to content within the page.
- Adding a numbered list of reference, the source of all wikipedia’s information.
Main components of Wikipedia Webpage
You must include the following parts in your completed project:
- You must include a title or heading on the Wikipedia page.
- You should include a table of content that contains an unordered list of links to sections within the page.
- You included superscript number links that contains a link to the right number on the reference section.
- You should have an ordered list for the reference items containing links to the source of the information.
The final project should look like this: